Sunday 24 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Favourite fall candle scent? As soon as it cools down I prefer warm, powdery scents. I like Colony's Powder Fresh and Wax Lyrical's Warm Embrace. Of course, it won't be long before I switch to Christmas scents. I have my eye on John Lewis' Winter Spice and Lily Flame's Snowfall.
Coffee, tea or hot chocolate? I used to be a coffee fiend, but now I'm turning more towards tea - I love Twinings' Lady Grey, Pukka's Vanilla Chai and Yogi Tea's Ginger (alternatively, simply adding hot water to chopped fresh ginger is amazing).

What's the best fall memory you have? Until a few years ago, I didn't like autumn at all, so I can't say I have any vivid memories associated with the season.

Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Dark lips all the way! I can count the times I've winged my eyeliner on one hand. It's unfortunate that dark lips are so much harder to maintain.


What is the autumn weather like where you live? In the last few years, autumn has been bitterly, bone-chillingly cold towards the end. It used to be relatively mild. Being England, it's also rather rainy.

Favourite Thanksgiving food? I don't celebrate Thanksgiving but there are plenty of incredible stuffing recipes on the Internet! I also love cranberry sauce and sweet potato mash.

Hats or scarves? I love hats but I don't own many. I wear a scarf pretty much every now that it's cooled down. My favourites are from markets in Oman and Morocco, and I also have a few from Zara and Urban Outfitters. We Are Owls and Yarnz scarves are the stuff of my dreams, though.

(We Are Owls scarf)

Most worn sweater? Last year it was a boyish, blue and purple striped affair by Le Mont St Michel x Urban Outfitters, but this year it's a tie between an oversized brown from Wallace for Madewell, and a navy striped Brora cashmere hand-me-down from my dad.

Must-have nail polish this fall? Chanel Paparazzi and Essie Luxedo.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles? Neither, thanks!

Skinny jeans or leggings? Skinny jeans, no question.

Combat boots or Uggs? Out of the two, combat boots, but again, neither.

Favourite fall TVshow? What is a fall TV show? I don't watch a great deal of TV but round about now I'm starting to feel like watching Christmas films...

No comments:

Post a Comment