Monday 27 May 2013

The Inaugural First Post

So I'm a little late to the blogging party!

For a long time I've fantasised about working for a magazine or being a fashion writer, but over the last few years my love has transferred from fashion to beauty. For a long time I've been keen to share my opinion on various products, but have always thought that it would be futile starting a blog. However, I recently applied to Elle's October Issue internship competition to be the Beauty Editor, and noticed that a lot of other applicants had blogs, and now that my exams are nearly over I figured I might as well give it a go.

My name is Georgie and I am about to finish my first year at the University of Bristol where I study German and Russian (isn't that what all aspiring beauty editors study..?) I named my blog Red Lips Pink Cheeks because those are two of my favourite things in makeup, and I felt that Red Lips Pink Cheeks Navy Eyes Glowy Highlights American Skincare didn't flow particularly well. Expect to see reviews of my various red lip products on here very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment