Monday 27 May 2013

Babyliss Pro Argan Oil Restorative Mask

I must admit, I have to force myself to take an interest in my hair. It's quite thin and naturally straight, but after a couple of years of intensive blow-drying and neglecting conditioner, it has also become a little bit coarse. Fantastic.

Up until now, if the ends of my hair have ever just gotten out of hand, I either applied a touch of hand cream or some Bumble & bumble Brilliantine lotion, but that was just a plaster to cover up the problem. I decided I wanted to find a cure*.

When I last placed an order on Beauty Bay, on a whim I added Babyliss Pro Argan Oil Restorative Mask to my shopping basket, since it was both cheaper and larger than the Argan Oil itself, and personally I much prefer the idea of a product that washes out as opposed to a leave-in one. Both the mask and the oil have 5 star reviews on the site though so it's really just a matter of which method you prefer.

photo credit beautybay

I've since used the mask twice and I think it's great. It leaves the ends of my hair noticeably softer than when I don't use it and, like all argan oil products, smells absolutely divine. I'm hoping that with continued use my hair will stay softer for longer. I'll write another post on it when I finish the pot, but I suspect that won't be for a while as there's plenty of product in there.

£6.95 for 250ml from beautybay.com

*aside from a hair cut, which I desperately need.

No comments:

Post a Comment